My Goodness, My Christmas, It's Guinness! $3 Pints Until 2010 at Jaynes Gastropub



What better has come from the Emerald Isle than U2 or Daniel Day Lewis? Guinness. I think if I only could have one beer for the rest of my life it would be this one. Think about it, It's got great flavor, it's not too hoppy, not too malty, has a nice creamy texture and it's low in alcohol, 4 or 4.5 percent, so I can drink a lot of it. Guinness began way back in 1759 when Arthur Guinness signed a 9,000 year lease for an empty four acre brewery at St. James Gate in Dublin. The space was bought for 100 pounds with and annual rent of 45 pounds. Still today, after 250 years of history, Guinness poured in Great Britain, Ireland, and North American, comes from the St. James Gate Brewery. An astonishing 1.8 billion pints of Guinness are sold every year. That's 1 beer for every three people in the world.


In celebration of Guinness' 250th anniversary and the holiday season, we are pouring 20 oz Imperial pints of Guinness all December through to the New Year for $3. That's right, $3, all the time until 2010. With our new nitro/direct draw system you are guaranteed a perfect creamy pint, every time. So head on over to Jaynes and get your Guinness. I'll try my best to make one of those cute little clovers in the beer for you.


author:eric